Do not try to use a residential refrigerator in a commercial environment. Choosing the right commercial refrigerator is important and knowing the issues about top compressors. We have experts to help you buy the right restaurant equipment.
- Provides less storage space than commercial models of equal exterior dimensions.
- Weak compressors and minimal insulation results in heat loss and temperature fluctuations.
- Door storage poses a food safety risk because products on the door are not kept cold enough.
- May not comply with health code inspections due to non-NSF rated materials.
- Coved interior corners allow for easy cleaning.
- Design meets or exceeds health code requirements.
- Powerful refrigeration system keeps temperature within two degrees of the thermostat setting.
- Made of commercial-grade materials which resist bacteria and hold up to heavy use in a busy commercial kitchen.